Pagoda Card and Cherry Blossom Gift Bag

My little cousin - that is my cousin’s offspring - is getting married in a few weeks. She and her finance are going to Japan in the spring for their honeymoon, so I decided to make this pagoda card to send with their wedding gift!

I used my Cricut Explore to cut the svg files purchased from svgcuts.com, but added the mottled vellum layer behind the windows and door to disguise the stamped sentiment inside.

I also made this gift bag for their gift! The files are from a Valentine set from the same source.

CherryBlossom02

10 Likes

What a fun card.

I love all of your circuit adventures!

Thanks friends!

This is so pretty! That pagoda is too much!

Do the patterns come with assembly instructions or do you have to piece it together yourself? This is amazing!

Her files come with a fairly detailed .pdf - even more so in the last couple of years and an assembly video online. The video is watchable w/o purchase. However, most of the flat cards do not come with a video, because the .pdf is enough. This one did, because of a few project specific details.

1 Like

Lovely. I adore the color scheme.

Thank you!

Love the embossed wood grain heart! Actually, the entire thing is pretty amazing.

That’s stunning, I’m sure they’ll appriciate it.

1 Like

It’s BEAUTIFUL, and the sakura theme really is so Japanese!! :heart: :cherry_blossom:

Thank you! I do wish that the woodgrain was a little finer, less rustic, and think I’ll be on the prowl for another embossing folder to add to my supplies!

Thank you! I admit to worrying a bit about making a mockery of Japanese culture since I don’t know much about it.

1 Like