Paper Butterfly Mav Pack purse

I love this bag, it just turned out so amazing and the fabric is to die for :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Lots of cool details!

2 Likes

I agree that the fabric is beautiful but my accent is what you used for the straps.

2 Likes

Gorgeous! I love the colors and overall look!

2 Likes

Oh wow! That is a statement to wear. The fabric is amazing. What a pretty bag, great job :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I had to zoom in on that fabric. Amazing find. You really showcased it perfectly. And I love the triangle β€œring”. I just found those ad used them on my last purse and they are so much nicer and cleaner than traditional D or O rings. Are they new? I don’t think I ever noticed them before.
Love your accent colors, and the strap details. Everything is fantastic!

1 Like

That fabric is amazing!

I love all of the details you put into this bag!

2 Likes

Thank you, triangles are fairly new to the last few years, still not as easy to find

2 Likes

This is a real stunner! That print looks so 3D that it took some close looking at a few of the pics to determine that its not. You really used it to its full potential. All the solid colors used for various parts really highlight that print without getting lost.

1 Like

I love that fabric! You showcased it PERFECTLY in this bag! Which is, of course, beautifully constructed as well!

1 Like

Your pack purse is stunning! I would have sworn the front was paper 3-D flowers and butterflies. My first thought was β€˜Oh, those lovely flowers and butterflies are going to be ruined!’

2 Likes

Wow! What a springy stunner!

1 Like