Paper Cut Shadowbox

I made this for a Christmas Swap using my Cricut. There are six layers of paper with about 1/4 inch between each layer. After I placed all the layers I put a battery operated fairy light in the back to finish it off.

15 Likes

I love this so much! It is absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

This is crazy beautiful! What patience!

1 Like

This is gorgeous! I almost missed the deer in the corner. It’s such a pretty and elegant design. Lovely layering of colors too!

1 Like

Gorgeous!

Absolutely stunning. I love how something so simple (layers of paper) becomes something so intricate and captivating. Well done friend.

This is beautiful!

Swoon!

1 Like

I love it! My SIL is super into her cricut, I’ll have to see if she’s interested in making something like this!

1 Like

Thanks all!

Really pretty, Lindy!

1 Like

Gorgeous!!

1 Like

Super pretty, it has an amazing amount of depth for only 6 layers. It just draws you right in!

1 Like

Oooh… This is stunning!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve never seen anything like this! It has so much deoth,! Gorgeous!

1 Like

If so I can direct you the Etsy store I bought the cut file from!

So gorgeous…one of your earlier pieces still graces my wall…this is over the top…wow

1 Like

i just got a cricut and can’t wait to make stuff like this! i may be picking your brain in the future for some tips and tricks. :wink:

1 Like

That’s lovely! It has a very ethereal feel to it. How did you keep the layers of paper separate? Is there anything in between them, or are they just attached at the edges somehow? Beautiful work, thanks for sharing!

I used thicker cardstock strips along the edges between each page.