COMPLETE - Paper Embellishment and Ephemera Swap

Yes to all for me! And whatever else you can think up.
I mostly asked for stuff that can be used to make or embellish happy mail.

1 Like

My boss calls it the 90 days of May because everything happens in late May and early June. I am usually on vacation at that time so it works for me. I know it’s a busy time but I hope it still works for some people.

2 Likes

I stole this from the Art Journal craft-along thread. These are fast and easy, right @geekgirl?

https://web.archive.org/web/20191204074215/https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=457754.0

2 Likes

On my radar! I haven’t been able to do DCs, but going into the PO might finally be an option again…

I can’t wait to see the gallery for this one!

I love these fish. There were some scrappy houses posted somewhere recently, I can’t remember or find with a search who made them or where they were though…

1 Like

I made the houses - on the paper and mixed media craft along thread.
Here’s a pic.

10 Likes

I love your houses!!

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me! I’ll read the info tomorrow or Monday then probably sign up :slight_smile: I love me some paper goodies!!! And triple YES to these fish I so want some to swim my way! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I thought it might have been you! I searched & searched so many papery topics, lol. I couldn’t remember exactly who or where, it was making me squirrely! I really miss having a show-images-only function.

4 Likes

Yes! Super easy and fast and once you start you’ll want to make a lot!

This will be far too much fun - sign up sent!

1 Like

I’m a little worried about myself since things keep coming up on my “free days” but I think I can manage something :slight_smile: Especially if gelliprint/masterboards count :laughing: So I’m going to sign up and cross my fingers for a flexible swap partner (aren’t we all?) :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Uh, they better count! Lol, that’s really the only paper thing I do “well”!

3 Likes

Oh! I really want to sign up for this swap! I need to set aside time to send in my info.

2 Likes

Sounds like fun and I have TONS of paper and related ephemera around these parts! sent in q

1 Like

oh, those look neat!
and I believe I could even handle that type of papercraft –
you may remember that I am really a beginner in this space
(totally a knitter, but I may start to branch out!)

and I just about squeeeeeeed when I saw the darling houses you made!
that is something I would like to do, for sure!
I really need to sign up for this

2 Likes

You got this!

2 Likes

Ok, I think I’m caught up on enough things I might be able to justify signing up for this… :laughing:

2 Likes

I got a gel print block and a small die cutter for Christmas but I haven’t really made anything yet. Maybe this would be a good opportunity to try out some things :grin:

3 Likes