Paper Fox Sculpture

I made this for my son who loves Foxes. I accidentally made the star the exact shade of his wallsšŸ˜… so Iā€™m not sure yet where we will hang it.
It was fairly easy but good double sided tape is a must, which I didnā€™t havešŸ˜…
Iā€™m gonna make a deer for my daughter, which should go much smoother.

41 Likes

That is really cool. Do you have any in progress pictures of this?

2 Likes

Wow! This is a great decoration! Did you plan it out on graph paper, a computer program? Iā€™m amazed!

2 Likes

this is the only progress pic I have

7 Likes

It was a pattern from Etsy, you print out on cardstock and then glue together tabs with matching numbers. I didnā€™t even really need to look at the instructions. It was fairly easy, but time consuming. 8 to 12 hours

3 Likes

Ohhhhh, cooool! I have seen some of those and thought they would be very time consuming. Good to know theyā€™re not too difficult, too!

2 Likes

This is amaze balls! Wow!

2 Likes

That is amazing. I really donā€™t know how you paper crafters make things without dinging and denting them up. Seriously, that is just gorgeous.

3 Likes

I love this! What a neat looking sculpture! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is so pretty. I love the way it holds onto the star. Itā€™s really cool. Also, I do not understand how paper peeps make stuff without dings and dents either.

2 Likes

This is sooooo cool. Thanks for sharing. Of course, the colors you chose made it so much better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s like magic, all crisp and clean. Lovely job!

2 Likes

This is just the coolest! Wow! I really dig it.

2 Likes

This is really neat, I love the geometric look of it!

2 Likes

Wow, this is really neat! These geometric paper creations are magic, I swear!

2 Likes

Um, soooo I love this. And I want one!

2 Likes

Wow! That is so cool!

2 Likes

Awesome work! I love how it looks like heā€™s smiling.

I am a paper crafter, and I donā€™t think I could make these kinds of things w/o dings, etc.

3 Likes

Oooh thatā€™s so cool! I would definitely hang it.

2 Likes

I love this! It looks so cool. Great job!

2 Likes