Paper, Mixed Media, Art Journaling Craftalong 2024

I’ll be able to make it today :). See you all in a couple hours!

1 Like

I’m in a zone on my ATCoins. I’ll catch you all next time.

3 Likes

It was good to see everyone! I spent most of the time playing around with brushes I don’t normally use and working on paint consistency since this is a palette I don’t usually use. Oh and doing a hundred roses :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Here are my flowers! Was fun to do something different today. :smile:

9 Likes

Here’s mine. It was fun painting along with everyone.

10 Likes

All of your flowers look so great! I’ll try to upload mine this afternoon. The light gray of the daisies really does show up like she said it would! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It was so great to paint with you all, as always :smile: and fantastic to see you on the zoom too @Tapestry!

Everyone’s flowers look great - even when we follow the same instructions, each person’s work is as distinctive as handwriting - it’s fun to see!

Here are mine (in fairly bad light) -

I just did my own thing with the tulips. I definitely want to do lots more practice, and spend time looking at and drawing real flowers.

Thanks for hosting @geekgirl :smile_cat:

9 Likes

Your tulips look so much more realistic than the instructor’s @jemimah! Just lovely.
Mine are below- more practice definitely!

10 Likes

Everyone’s flowers are lovely! I enjoyed the lesson, but I think I was just not feeling crafty that day. My mind was elsewhere and I was feeling sad about the death of our lifelong friend. I am going to try it again as I really love painting flowers.

4 Likes

It was really nice to see you. I’m so sorry to hear about your friend :heart: With everything else you’ve got going on - thinking about you and sending all the good thoughts from far away.

3 Likes

I found some photos I took of tulips when I went the gardens in Hamilton, NZ with my Dad last spring - so pretty!

(The photography isn’t brilliant, but I’m hoping they’ll be good reference images for painting them :smile:)

8 Likes

Here are my flowers from Sunday

8 Likes

Your roses and cosmos turned out really lovely! The would make nice cards!

1 Like

Everyone’s flowers came out so nice!!

1 Like

When I click on the link it says the page doesn’t exist or is private.

Played around with some excess paint this morning in my art journal…the butterfly is from my friend Jes and it was just the thing I needed. Love when that happens.

12 Likes

Gorgeous!

1 Like

Sorry about that. I didn’t look at your profile. Looks like you need to make some more posts before you can access the Lounge. You need to be at Trust Level 2

3 Likes

Beautiful!!

1 Like

I realized she’s missing eyebrows, but when I added them I’m not sure it was better, so they are off again. Something to work on for next time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like