I would hope to join, so can I be included on the link x
It would be nice to see everybody and just have a few hours of relaxing playing with my much neglected art supplies!
I’m really looking forward to seeing you guys in the zoom! ![]()
Not positive I’ll make it but can you add me to the invite ![]()
@AIMR this is the $10 class I was talking about.
it’s a week and you have 30 days to view the sessions
I just needed to chill at our Zoom today. I just used a few index cards and sharpies and played…the best kind of art therapy!
These are so cute! I especially love the pumpkins ![]()
Still working on index cards and looking for a container. Will post pics in a bit.
But as I clean and organize, I find half-started items and painted papers, and scraps. So many scraps. I get distracted and decide to make something.
ArtFoamies faces by KP.
too adorable!!
Your “distractions” are so fun! I love the different backgrounds. It changes the feel of the faces.
FYI - just posted a Mini Accordion Book swap:
Something to try…
Greetings, papercrafters! Want a low-key swap in your life? Ongoing ATCs are back for October:
Anyone signed up for the October 1st Fodder classes?
I am deep into my full time art course this week, it’s so fantastic! I’m not sure how it’s all going to fit in with LC projects, but I’ll still be about making stuff.
This is fantastic!!
So creative & clever! ![]()
Thanks for mentioning this…. If I ever get back to finishing the classes I bought in years past, it will help to know they have moved! I used an email I rarely check….
They are still working on some of the older classes. I kept a folder for all of the classes I paid for whether I did them or not. I really wanted to do one of them last month but it is not moved over yet.
Hi all
I’m wondering if you have any recommendations for ‘sealing’ pastel drawings?
I’ve read hairspray will work, but…. I can’t stand the smell. I did a test earlier and can still smell the horrible stuff - It’s an aerosol, in the gold can.
Why do I have it??? Who knows? I’m a low-medium level hoarder, of course I have stuff I don’t use!!
Any relatively cheap alternatives that won’t smudge the picture
Hairspray will yellow over time so I’d suggest an art fixative for anything you want to preserve for more than a couple years. I use one on my charcoal and soft pastel pieces (haven’t tried oil pastel yet). I spray it outside and it doesn’t smell at all after a few min.
If you have a local art shop maybe stop by there and ask for recommendations as you might have other brands that are cheaper by you but would work just as well.
Edited to add - if you’re planning to frame it you can also skip the fixative altogether.






