Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2020

Ooooh, I LOVE these!

2 Likes

those are super cute!

1 Like

So cute, these are wonderful!! You’re inspiring me to try something similar!

3 Likes

I forgot to mention that these are about 1.5” wide and 2.5 - 4” tall.

Go for it, @jemimah !

3 Likes

They are so fun!

1 Like

Made an 18” by 24” master board to cut up into tags.

(Didn’t take a before photo - oops!)

Here are three finished tags - I was racing to finish so I cut them incorrectly. The tags are about 2” by 6”, and some are shorter just to mix it up.

I’m following the #FodderChallenge hosted by Willa.wanders.
willa-workshops.teachable.com

Fodder Challenge

The flowers are from another class I bought from Willa.wanders called Wonky Bits. I am cheating a bit here and I am using Scribbles 3-D paint I found at the creative reuse store.

Quotes are from Dina Wakley Media.

14 Likes

I love these tags! And that fodder challenge looks super cool!

1 Like

great quotes!
thanks for sharing your projects!

1 Like

Lovely tags!Thank you for sharing the challenge, I just signed up!

2 Likes

These are fabulous! I love them!!

1 Like

I also signed up…I realized I needed to do something with all of the “fodder/stuff” I have collected…

Those tags are lovely and one of my favorite things to make.

When hubby said he wasn’t going to save any more toilet paper rolls until I started using up the ones I had in the box, I decided it was time…

I started by making these envelopes and then added some tags to go into them…I will use these in future journals or maybe in a swap or happy mail…

12 Likes

Oh they are so pretty!! Great way to give a new life to discarded materials :butterfly:

2 Likes

So pretty!

1 Like

Lovely

1 Like

They are gorgeous!

2 Likes

I am so loving that course! I often stop dead in my tracks on doing certain projects because I don’t have embellishments or focal points to continue.

I had to stop at three lessons not to be overwhelmed until I make some things…I have loads of stick labels leftover from my office days and will do that one first…

The dolls one gave me a great way to use up all those bits of masterboards that I have on hand!

I am glad I don’t have a lot of work to do while my partner is on vacation with his family for two weeks! lol…I am doing a creative “vacation” on my own while is he out…lol

5 Likes

These artists all participated in a 100-day project leading up to this class. They all made different types of embellishments, or to use their word - fodder. The possibilities are endless and everyone views scraps differently.

I always seem to create more scraps when I am using my scraps tho!

5 Likes

I periodically have to have a few scrap days for paper and fabrics or else I get an overwhelming overload…the main thing is for me to just start…once I start, I get in the zone and work quickly and creatively…like you, my problem is cleaning up after because my room looks like a tornado buzzed through!

4 Likes

Results from Lesson #1 of the Fodder Challenge!

I use cut up masterboards (the purple is from @Bunny1kenobi !) and faces from a vintage clothing magazine. I also used junk mail postcards as the foundation. These are way too fun…looks like I am going to have to get some sort of bin to store all of the newly made things!

12 Likes

I love these!!!

I want to join but I’m worried I don’t actually have enough (or any) fodder…

2 Likes