Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2022

Will he grow up to be like this guy? Only time will tell!

3 Likes

That’s soo cool! I might have to get the girls his coloring book!

1 Like

The pictures are great, but who the heck punishes their kids for doodling on a notebook??

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

1 Like

Free Wanderlust classes all weekend long.

2 Likes

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

Has anyone purchased the Art Bundles for Good before? It seems like a good deal ($111 for 111 classes) but I’m not sure if it would end up being just another thing. During a quick scroll through there are a few that look interesting.

I looked through it and was tempted. I want to say I bought a similar bundle years ago but I don’t even remember how to access it. (before teachable).

I guess today is the last day to decide

I’m kind of worried that they’ll all (or mostly) be on teachable which is basically unusable to me at this point since they broke the ability to AirPlay videos. If I need to be at a computer (ipad, phone, etc) to watch art classes, I just won’t. I like to watch them via AirPlay to my tv more like “art netflix”. It’s frustrating since it seems like everything is on teachable now.

1 Like

I looked thru the roster and TBH, I’ve seen some of these classes and maybe taken some so no for me. I did think about it as a gift for my sister but I don’t think she’d use it.

I got emails from Alisha Burke saying she was moving to Teachable because she is having major problems. I signed up for three of hers that I haven’t even looked at. Plus, I still have Fodder 1 and 2 and I am paying for monthly access to other places…I have to stop…to be honest, my best lessons have been the ones we do here together! lol

2 Likes

Ugh. I think everyone is moving to teachable. It was great while I could still do AirPlay but now I just have all of these classes sitting there. I’m going to have to find another way to hook something up so I can watch them on the tv. I always watch them when I’m walking on the treadmill or with cats snuggled up in my lap at night.

Alisa’s set up kind of annoys me because you have to log into each separate video. I like with teachable that its all in one place.
@photojenn are you able to cast your laptop or tablet to the tv?

Same! Lately I’ve been doing some of Shawn Petite’s videos. I’ll look and see if there is one good for a zoom.

2 Likes

although Shawn is kind of chatty. we may have to mute her.

1 Like

What I used to do before was AirPlay (all Apple devices) to the Roku which is hooked up to the tvs. It works flawlessly for everything except Teachable now which makes me think they changed something on their side a couple weeks ago. I’ll have to see if there’s another casting option.

I get a bit overwhelmed by certain places that have all their content available…it is like a buffet…I don’t know where to start.

I also like those that keep track for me when I do a lesson. I can’t remember without taking notes…that does annoy me about Alisa Burke’s lessons…and, you do have to have a different password for each one…of course, google remembers just the last one…ugh is right…

1 Like

I have done and did exactly one class! But that’s my fault, not theirs

Me too! And the most fun.

1 Like

I think I’m going to pass on the bundle. I don’t need more classes, I think I was letting the sense of a “good deal” give me FOMO.

3 Likes

“De-stress art time” frequently becomes “art with mom” time, usually accompanied by a beer. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes