Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2022

Day 19 - grunge. Grunge always makes me think of 90s which makes me think of floppy disks. I accidentally over clustered one spot and tried to fix it by adding more in other places, in hindsight I should have stopped earlier.

9 Likes

That’s so tiny, another great job!

1 Like

eee, floppy disks! :grin:

1 Like

Day 20 - bubble. I really like the effect of the ghost prints in this one

9 Likes

And Alisa Burke has some $5 holiday themed classes - gift tags and ornaments. I didn’t watch the whole video…

1 Like

Love these!

1 Like

It’s fun seeing previews of your little stamps…when they show up in your other art pieces, it will be fun to see how you used them! Love the bubbles!

1 Like

Gives a 3D effect, like you’re looking through a mountain of bubbles in a bubble bath. Love it!

2 Likes

I’m waiting to see some of your tiny stamps appear inside these.

That was exactly what it was made for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Andrea from aworkofheart is offering free twice a week Under the Influence zooms (you might remember some of my pieces upthread) during the month of January. They’re during the day on Tuesday and Wednesday’s

Link for details and to register

2 Likes

Days 21 - texture and 22 - big. I like the idea of my texture stamp more than the execution but I was rushing and just wanted to get something carved.

7 Likes

The texture on looks like basket weaving! You can almost touch it!

1 Like

Your texture is wonderful. Where will you use the hello? It looks larger than an envelope.

I’m thinking the hello will be nice for cards. The original picture made it look bigger I think. Here it is on an A2 envelope for scale

7 Likes

Great size for envelopes and cards!

1 Like

I’ve seen a few different paintings of xmas lights but this is by far the best one AND actually looks very doable. I’m going to try it.

3 Likes

Be sure to show us your results.

Day 23 - calm and 24 - hard

9 Likes

That candy cane :heart_eyes:

1 Like