Parmesan crackers, recipe too good & easy not to share!

Sister texts me on the way to our house this afternoon “Have you got any crackers to go with cheese?” :no_mouth:

Since the shops are closed, I did a quick googling and found this easy looking recipe. I only have this in progress pic because they were gobbled up immediately, I mean, so fast I couldn’t even believe it.

We opted for the 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan and they were delicious! And so very simple to make. We did use a pasta roller to help shape them but honestly, it may have been less trouble to just roll them out with a rolling pin. Thinner is better and the baking time is a bit long I think, or the temp a bit high, depends on your oven maybe. Even the ones we forgot to brush with oil crisped up beautifully once cooled. Cutting the salt and adding some coarse grains to the tops would be lovely as well. Oh, and we used melted ghee for the fat.

9 Likes

Way to sav(ory) the day!

2 Likes

Mmmmmm….

1 Like

Those sound so yummy!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

They were such a hit, everybody wants them again. What a funny thing, so simple but incredibly enjoyable.

Sounds yummy!
Thanks for the link to the recipe. I will probably try it sometime this week, we like cheese and crackers. Already have different flavor ideas running in my head :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think we may have to make these next weekend! Thank you for sharing :blush:

1 Like

These sound so delicious!