Peach Crumble Cobbler ~ Fresh Peaches

All summer, my friend and I have been trying to go peach picking. Both other times the stars aligned and we had some time off together during their hours & planned to do it, they closed due to thunder storms!

Well, we finally made it!

It was like picking peaches on the surface of the sun. Over 110 heat index; but they were beautiful and sweet and I wanted to make a crumble cobbler!

I used this super simple recipe; it turned out pretty yum. It was nice to bake something I was excited about---- it’s been a while for me!

25 Likes

Mmmm, hand picked peaches!

Reminds me of my childhood; we had a tree that produced such juicy peaches, we werent allowed to eat them indoors!

2 Likes

My mouth is literally watering as I’m reading about your peach cobbler! Sounds SO good!

1 Like

Ooooo! Yummmmmm!

1 Like

They are at their lovely peak right now, aren’t they? We bought a big basket at the market to slice & freeze for making Yonana icecreme (link to the machine we have) but they were all eaten up before I could get to it! I guess I’ll need a bigger basket if I intend to bake anything.

1 Like

Looks delicious!

1 Like

That looks scrumptious.

2 Likes

I must try this recipe - it looks so good!

1 Like

Oh my goodness this looks amazing. My first ever “real” recipe was peach cobbler (thanks, grandpa). This crumble looks just wonderful.

1 Like

This looks sooooo good! Peach crumble is a huge favorite! It’s like summer in a baking dish! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ahhh! Thank you guys so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It was really nice to feel like baking again; I used to love it but lost the desire in recent years. Maybe I’ll start feeling like it again.

:bulb: Congratulations! This brilliant project is featured this week! :bulb:

1 Like

This looks so delicious! You are so brave to go outside when it’s that hot. I’m sure I’d melt. Or whine the entire time. Probably both. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Palisade Peaches are incredibly popular here in Colorado. So sweet and so juicy. I purchased a few and ate mine over the sink.

Your cobbler looks so yummy!

1 Like

HA!! So true, normally I’d do anything to avoid it. For a friend as great as her though— it was worth it. :slight_smile:

wow those peaches look like perfection. Yummy!

1 Like

Ooooh, that looks so yummy.

1 Like