Last week was Monty’s gotcha day and tomorrow is Maisy’s gotcha day, so I decided they needed pupcakes to celebrate. These are also fit for human consumption (kind of bland, but okay). The batch will make 12 mini cupcakes.
1 ripe banana
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
2 tbsp water
- Mix the flour and baking powder together
- Add in other ingredients. Make sure the banana is smashed up in the process.
- Mix until somewhat smooth, if you have small banana chunks, that’s okay
- In a mini cupcake pan add liners and scoop in mix about 3/4th from the top (you can use a regular size cupcake pan-you might get 6 cupcakes instead of 12 minis)
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes depending on oven (I started at 10 and went up)
- Let cool and give your pup a treat!
These pupcakes are slightly chewy and I’m not sure how long they will stay fresh, probably a couple of days at least.