Pear stuffie

I made this pear for the box of summer swap for @Kwality570! I used this pattern. The body and leaf are made from cotton velour. I did not follow the pattern for the stem. Instead of sewing a tube and turning inside put. I cut a rectangle of wool felt, rolled it, and then sewed into place.

30 Likes

This is SO darn cute! The soft fabric and huge eyes are fantastic and the colors are perfect.

4 Likes

So sweet!

1 Like

Super cute!

1 Like

That’s so cute!

1 Like

Food with faces are just too cute!! Beautiful color fabric…perfect for a pear!

3 Likes

Cute!

1 Like

I never knew I needed anthropomorphic fruit in my life until this minute. This is just perfect…er, pearfect!

3 Likes

That is perfect fabric for this cute project!

2 Likes

Cute!! Good call on the stem. Flipping that tube would have been a pain and this looks just as nice (better)!

2 Likes

Adorable! And looks so soft and cuddly, too. Love the velour.

2 Likes

SOOOOO cute! Love the color, and those eyes! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is a most excellent pear! So friendly and cuddly.

2 Likes

I like pears, to eat and to draw. This is darling! The face is precious and without it a few of these together would make stylish bowl fillers. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I love it so much! It’s so adorable and well made!

1 Like

:fireworks: Congrats! Your project is one of our features this week! :fireworks:

2 Likes

I want to give that pear a little squeeze! It’s adorable! How was the velour to work with?

2 Likes

It was okay, it does tend to stretch and the sewing machine wants to feed both pieces at different rates so you have to be mindful that they stay lined up correctly. I just go slow and adjust as necessary.

3 Likes

how cute is that! nicely done

1 Like

adorable!

1 Like