Perler Beads Ornaments

I decided to get my perler beads out because I was bored and I had used them on snowman.

The big one in the middle says “Fear the Flutes” because I play the flute. Off to the right is just an octopus with whatever colors I felt like. To the left, the one that a circle is suppose to be a Star Wars Porg. I think it turned out pretty good. Above that is just a little heart for my dog, Mia. And above that is just a three dimensional box (ivjust wanted to know if it was possible).

Not all of them are ornaments because I didn’t want them to be but yeah. My perler beads ornaments.

14 Likes

The porg turned out really good. I like the fear the flutes a lot. The octopus is fun and would make a great ornament. Of course, we sure do love and miss our sweet Mia. That will be special on our tree. Great job!

1 Like

Those look great… what a sweet tribute to Mia! :heart:

2 Likes

Great job on all of these! That octopus is my favorite, I like how you used a variety of colors when creating him!

1 Like

Great job on your perler goodies!! The octopus, porg and heart tribute are my faves.

I wish @toadiscrafty would get back on here and post up some of the stuff he’s done recently…

2 Likes

Haha…fear the flutes cracked me up. There’s gotta be a story there somewhere! :laughing:

1 Like

Great little collection!
The Star Wars one is my favorite.

1 Like