I love this knit pattern on Ravelry called Pfeilraupe, and had just the right amount of handspun yarn to use, but I knew I wasn’t going to learn to knit any time soon. So I decided to wing it and apply the chart to crocheting. There is a Tunisian crochet version already, buuut…that’s another skill I lack. The knit pattern’s chart was very easy to follow so I stuck with it. However, I did somehow get my long rows longer than they were supposed to be keyholes should be a lot closer to the edge) but it’s all good, I still have a triangle.
Wrap in action, held snug by multiple keyholes.
It’s lightweight but all wool, so still nice and warm.
The fiber was a mix of navy, purple, black and gold. I originally made it 2-ply, but it looked more muddled that way. And I ran out of yarn halfway through, so that involved taking it all apart, un-plying it all, and starting anew. I think that happened a little over a year ago, and I finished it for good this January.
When the yarn was still on the spindle: