Phillip the crocheted Mushroom Sprite! He's a fungi to hang with

I have purchased quite a few of the Crafty Intentions patterns. (The only one I had ever made before was the free crochet snitch pattern she has to make a lovey for a coworker’s baby.) So I sat down the other day determined to make something else. Phillip (he just looked like a Phillip) was the one who decided he would come and play. It would not be me if I didn’t add something of my own to the pattern, so the cap wasn’t exactly following the pattern. My husband said it needed to have a hoodie tip kind of thing on the cap and I agreed. Sprite style 3 of the Crafty Intentions Mushroom Sprites on Ravelry and Etsy, if anyone is interested.

27 Likes

Hahaha, he’s a fungi to hang with :joy::joy:

What a cute and lovely amigurumi! I think you made him the perfect hood!

Thanks for sharing, love it! :orange_heart:

1 Like

I am such a dork for bad pun jokes, I had to include it. Thank you!!!

1 Like

He’s great! I like the specks of colour in the wool you used for his body. It looks very organic.

1 Like

Love your shroom sprite! Phillip is adorable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a cutie!

1 Like

So cute - I love the color you chose for the cap. I am imagining a whole forest littered with them. It would be hilarious to see someone’s reaction stumbling on that unaware.

1 Like

He’s the cutest! “Fungi” lol!

1 Like

That is too adorable, I love his cap!

1 Like

I really love the shape and colors in the cap, they make the project, I think. The eye placement is spot-on, too. Nice work!

1 Like

Cute! He does look like a Phillip. :laughing:

1 Like

The way the bottom is done gives him a nice stance and adds to his personality. He is adorable!

1 Like

This is the most adorable!! I love a good fungus doll. Lovely execution :blue_heart:

1 Like

How cute is Phillip? Realllll cute!

1 Like

I love Phillip! A+, would hang out with.

1 Like

Cutest shroom I’ve ever seen lol

1 Like

Very cute!

1 Like

I need his cap ‘hat’ as a full sized hat for people :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Adorable!!

1 Like

I see what you did there and I tip my cap to you. He’s cute as a button.

1 Like