Pillow Boxes

I received a pillow box die for my birthday, so have made a few with my Sizzix Big Shot for some recent gifts!

PillowBox03

PillowBox02

It’s been fun to use little bits and bobs and pieces of ribbon to embellish them.

The periwinkle/white stripe was made using an svg file and a digital cutting machine.

17 Likes

I have a template that I use to make these to hold little gifts…it is fun when they “puff” out…love how you have embellished them…your gift presentation is always so fun and personalized.

2 Likes

Aren’t they the most fun shape! So excellent for oddly angled gifts, or squishy ones. You make such pretty packages, bet they all get saved after the gift is opened up.

1 Like

Thanks friends! They are such a cute shape - I love that they move around a bit because they don’t have a flat side AND that they can be stored flat.

2 Likes

The boxes are so cute, but the embellishments really put them over the top.

2 Likes

How fun! I’ve made a few pillow boxes, but did them by hand. I know I’d make more if I tried your method!

I do love the embellishment on the first box. Very unique and stylish.

1 Like

Thanks, @MistressJennie! I am trying to get the hang of embellishing them… especially with materials on hand.

I have so many different patterns and links to tutorials saved for making them by hand and then just never had the gumption! Now, I’m just fighting the urge to turn part of my paper stash into a pillow box stash! :rofl: :thinking:

3 Likes

So fancy! You are the paper queen!

2 Likes

Pillow boxes really are the perfect solution for some gifts and I love your color / embellishment choices!

1 Like