Pine Needle Baskets

These are so great! I love the one with the pop of yellow, but I do love that shade of yellow.

2 Likes

Congratulations, your Pine Needle Baskets are a featured project this week!

2 Likes

I was off line for a few days on vacation and I came back to the wonderful surprise of you coming back! Yay! We were talking about talented people on here the other day and your name was mentioned. We all said we wish you’d come back. And come back you did with a beautiful project. These are incredible. Love the bases and the colors you chose. They really do look very expensive!

Awww @gozer! High praise from you, the ATC queen! It’s good to be back :heart: I sure don’t make as much as I used to, but I’m so happy to be back in good company.

1 Like

These are really neat! I never would’ve thought to make baskets using pine needles. The basket bases really add to the beauty of the overall design!

1 Like

Those are amazing! I watched someone make pine needle baskets on YouTube ones. I love the wood bottoms you have on yours.

1 Like

It’s so good to see you back!!!

Also, these are amazing! All my pine needles would have more purpose! Did you buy the base blanks? They’re so cool, too!

1 Like

@JoyfulClover Thanks!!! Good to see you too :slight_smile: I made the bases with my laser engraver out of birch plywood sprayed with clear enamel! Using a base helps the basket work up much quicker as opposed to coiling more pine needles. WAY quicker lol.

1 Like

Ahhh! That is a super cool solution!

Those are so cool. I’ve never heard of pine needle baskets before.