Pink elephant puzzle ball!

This is the first animal one I’ve made. All the rest were just the regular ball with 3 identical rings. It’s become tradition to make these for every baby I know that turns one. Tomorrow is the party for my cousin’s daughter and yes, I’m cutting it close! In the morning I’ll embroider eyes on it. Today all those fiddly bits made my eyes tired.

28 Likes

I’ve never seen one that was an elephant. Well done!

3 Likes

This is too cute!!!

I think you’d get more views and comments if you titled it Elephant Puzzle Ball.

3 Likes

That is cute.

1 Like

Ack! Amazing! You crochet the coolest things!

Agreed! Or even Pink Elephant Puzzle Ball! Beacause that’s hilarious :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Haha done! Thanks :blush:

3 Likes

Nice! I like the way the head works on that.

So cute and cuddly!

1 Like

Oh wow! this is very cool and I love the color.

1 Like

I took some better pictures with natural lighting after I did (and re-did and am still not happy with) the eyes.

Also, I was happy to see the ball I made for the birthday girl’s older sister 2 years ago is still being loved!

6 Likes

Neat! I think the eyes turned out cute. I am also curious on what you called it to begin with. :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha it just said “another puzzle ball.” I had a thread several months ago where I put all the ones I had made up to that point.

2 Likes

:horse: YEEHAW! Your fantastic craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

This is awesome! My granddaughter still plays with the ball you made her, and she is 2 as well.

1 Like

How clever!

I love when our creations are seen used by family and friends, it makes handmade presents so worth it!

1 Like