Pink Flamingo Happy Mail Cards

I think this is my first time posting in this thread and hopefully there will be many more!

I am doing the Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 and finished some cards this morning before the sun came up.

We have a flamingo theme for February (you do NOT have to follow the theme) and I decided to try one and enjoyed it so much I ended up making 5.

I sketched out a little drawing of a flamingo free hand and then colored in the neck with a gel pen. It is fun to do something other than crochet and Iโ€™m hoping my free hand drawing improves. Mushrooms are the March theme. Itโ€™s also fun to do a collage type craft - I really enjoy doing stuff like this.

31 Likes

I love them ALL! Ack! #FlamingoFebruary, itโ€™s such a great theme for this month!

2 Likes

EEPP!! These are ah-may-zing!

2 Likes

Those are fantastic!

2 Likes

What fun and happy flamingos! :flamingo: :flamingo:

2 Likes

These came out so cool. I love that you used collage just for the body- itโ€™s such a neat effect and makes a great visual impact!

3 Likes

These are awesome and I think your drawing skills are great!!

2 Likes

They are fantastic! Love the heart one!

I just shipped a flamingo collage that I did last year to my sister! She has a new beachfront home so it will go perfectly in her home.

2 Likes

I love how each one is different and yet part of a set. Beautiful and wildly fun.

2 Likes

Those are going to make for some VERY happy mail for someone!

2 Likes

Thank you so much you guys! Yโ€™all are the best and I always appreciate all the encouragement. :heart:

3 Likes

I so love :two_hearts: your flamingo cards! Theyโ€™re just gorgeous!

3 Likes

I love the paper pieces to emulate the feathers. So cool!

3 Likes

These are so cool! I love the drawing/collage combo.

2 Likes

These are super cool cards!

2 Likes

These are so fabulous!

2 Likes

:tada: Congratulations and yahoooooo! :tada:
Your sah-weet project is one of this weekโ€™s Featured Projects!

4 Likes

Love the styling of these and how they are different, yet similar. Very cool realization of the theme.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Your project was one of the Best of 2021! Yoooooou ROCK!