Pink, Pink, You (don't) Stink!

Does anyone else remember this nasty taunt when you were a kid? Well, obviously, my partner in the Color Box Swap, @kittykill, does NOT stink! And she loves pink!!

I ordered this yarn back in March and it got COVIDED to the back burner so I got it three days before ship out day! I had the pattern and was raring to go, so when the yarn arrived, I was like a crochet speed demon…so much so that there are three or four boo-boo flowers in the shawl…I probably should give @kittykill a buck for each ones she finds… lol

Watched over by my big cat Spud:

Close-up…can you find the boo-boo flowers? ha

15 Likes

I love the color and the design so much! It is just perfect for me. Thank you so much! Now I need to see if I can find the boo boo flowers. LOL!

1 Like

lol they have four petals instead of three…hey, that is a good thing, right?

2 Likes

Lucky flowers, like 4-leaf clover! This is very pretty.

2 Likes

So very prettty!

2 Likes

No! Only a knitter (crocheter in your case) would know, and no maker worth her salt would point out flaws in someone else’s work. Staaahhhhppppp!!! It will keep her warm, the colors are lovely, and it was made with care - ya done good!!

2 Likes

I’m sooooo glad your yarn finally made it! You ordered it licketysplit it took forever. This is a beautiful gift.

1 Like

I have known @kittykill for a very long time…she knows that I am not on the perfect train. It is kind of a little joke between us as we learn that it is the flaws that make us humans and friends forever!

It is really sort of silly that we are harder on ourselves, and yes, that has to stop for sure!!!

2 Likes

What is the perfection you speak of? I love little flaws and kinks in people and things. It is what makes us so wonderful.

1 Like

Really beautiful @AIMR!

1 Like

That is stunning!