Pirate Peg People

I made these for a recent swap. I love painting peg people. It is so fun. I did a pirate theme with mermaids and a cute little Kraken.
The pirates are regular pegs. I forgot to get a pic of the skull and crossbones on the striped ones hat. Boo! The mermaids were done with curvy pegs and I put shimmer paint on them to symbolize water. The Kraken was a jumbo peg. I thought he had a cute face.

@Manders said her son liked them, so I was happy. And I got to paint on some pegs, so double happiness!

14 Likes

The peg dolls are so detailed! I’ve tried painting peg dolls and the lines are always messy and I can’t do anything intricate. I was and am, super impressed by these. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Adorable!

2 Likes

I love these! The kraken and the mermaids made great use of those different peg shapes. The pirates are perfect. These are inspiring me to break out our pegsoll blanks to make pirate set fpr my kids. Great job matey!

3 Likes

So stinking cute!! Perfect gift for any kiddo. You nailed it.

2 Likes

My goodness these are delightful! Excellent choices with the different types of pegs!

2 Likes

Such a cool set. The Kraken’s face is really cute, looks like a character on a kids TV show (which I would watch, for sure).

2 Likes

Love that Kraken! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

These are really cute and you did a great job on the details! I like the shadowing on the Kraken and that upturned arm looks so natural and does a great job of showing that off the suckered side!

2 Likes

These are ridiculously adorable and SO WELL DONE! Painting tiny details is hard enough, but on a curved surface on top of that???!?! Wowzers!! :star_struck:

1 Like

These are SO cute! And all their little painted details are perfection.

2 Likes

these are so cute. first I thought the eyepatch pirate was being sexy and showing off all his chest hair then I realized that was his beard.

2 Likes

Bahahahah! Thats hilarious!!

This is one great looking crew! I absolutely adore the different characters you created with these. Your imagination constantly surprises me. :slight_smile:

1 Like