Playing With Resin

It’s been a while since I’ve played with resin but I’ve got lots of time on my hands these days so I ordered some new molds and resin and got to playing! I’ve had a few failures but lots of success too! I really like using alcohol inks with the pieces.

I also saw these straw toppers and had to make them! I need to figure out how to keep the glitter from settling though.

Then I saw this mold for some keychains and decided I had to do them too!

17 Likes

The alcohol ink makes them look super cool!

1 Like

Thank you! I love the way it just spreads and creates its own design

1 Like

Very cool!

1 Like

I love the ones with the swirly colors… Assume those are the ones with the alcohol inks?

They are all very pretty!

1 Like

drooling over the resin crystal molds… :green_heart: (tho my favorite is the one w/ the blue ink in clear)

1 Like

They look great! A tip for the sinking. Let the resin thicken up a bit before mixing the glitter in. Or mix and then let thicken before pouring into the mold. It will help!

1 Like

Way cool! I love the mouse ears.

1 Like

The keychains look like rings to me. I love all the pendants too. I had no idea you could use alcohol inks in resin. It looks super neat!

1 Like

Oooh so cool! My fave are the long diamond shapes (forgetting the correct term for it).

1 Like

I love the Mickey head band! Those are so beautiful!

1 Like

You are correct!!!

That’s what I was thinking too but it’s quick set and I’m not sure how long to let it sit for! I’ll have to experiment a bit