Pod Squad Tattoo!

I had a hard time containing my excitement when I was formally asked to become a part of the Mod Squad here :grin: So much so that I felt like I had to memorialize it via tattoo (done a few months ago of course)! The design is hand drawn by moi. But a little more on theme…all the better to manage all the vermin that seem to be popping up around here.

I think maybe a few others followed suit…Where’s my Pods at?

@sweets4ever @kittykill @alteredmommy @loves2experiment @meleriffic @MissingWillow @MistressJennie @PerfectlyBohemian @lindyv321 @racky @pottermouth @TheMistressT

17 Likes

They say you should never say never, and this awesome design you did proved that point! Behold, my first tattoo! I love it!!

Beginning of a sleeve?

8 Likes

Omg yes! The next one will be a clown right?

3 Likes

You gals are hard core!

I have to be honest. When @sheepBlue offered to share her design with the mods, I had reservations about getting inked again. Bah. Peer pressure and all…and after a night out with my friends, I got it done. I have no regrets…I like it.

9 Likes

It looks right at home on you! You wear it well :wink:

2 Likes

My niece wanted to know why I’m in a veggie squad :laughing:
Cheerleading squad? Gymnastics squad? Sure. But veggie squad? Erm.

4 Likes

Isn’t now the most appropriate time to be on a food-based squad? And vegetables are healthy to boot!

3 Likes

Wow, so glad I’m not a mod! I hate anthropomorphic vegetables!! :wink: Now if it was a banana that would be much more a-peel-ing. But still, I ap-peach-iate all you guys do!

8 Likes

I see what you did there! :clap:

2 Likes

Girl, you know I went right out and got marked!

PodSquadTat

8 Likes

Hah! I love the action shot with crafts!

1 Like

I was a bit shy about it but my cat wasn’t…image

15 Likes

That cat needs a hat.

5 Likes

I think I know someone who is a pro at making cat hats!

3 Likes

Oh holy hell, you win the internet today. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hardcore! :fist:

3 Likes

Pod Squad 4 Life, yo!

8 Likes

Oh, you guys! I’m so embarrassed! just can’t post a picture of my Pod Squad tattoo on the internet for anyone to see. I got myself all loosened up with liquid courage before heading to the tattoo artist and perhaps I made a poor choice… at least in terms of placement.

11 Likes

And… I am dead. Oh Mistress T!

3 Likes

I needed to world to see how proud I am of being a part of the Pod Squad!

#podsquad4eva

6 Likes