Poke-Embossing & Pressed Flowers Card

I’ve been planning on updating this vintage craft with brighter colors and Ive also been pressing flowers here-and-there for maybe like, resin stuff? Then… epiphany! Tadaaahhh

I used some packing tape to tape the flowers in there! I dunno, I just think it looks so elegant! Which normally isn’t necessarily something I do. At least not lately. I used to be “victorian goth” but now I’m more… non-binary techno goth? Lol. If Craftster still existed you could see the progression of it from like 9 years ago onward. I’m so sad we lost that! :sob: Ugh so much history there! I’m thinking of all your gorgeous creations on there and I’m just thankful I actually own some of them! Craftster forever in our hearts!
Anybody else have very obvious transformations through your crafts?

I also like that you can see some but not all the embossing on the inside. :smiley:

Also, what are vinyl crafts? Is it just cricut or is it other stuff I don’t know about?

Lol can you tell it’s 4:00am?

Anyway, thanks for looking!

16 Likes

The flower was a genius addition.
I love seeing my progression. I put a board on pinterest that tracks my ATC evolution.

2 Likes

Oohh I’m gonna check it out!

2 Likes

This is really pretty!

2 Likes

Very pretty!

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Poke-Embossing and Pressed Flower Card is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome.

1 Like

Congratulations, this deserves extra attention!
The poke embossing makes a beautiful mat; I love that it’s all one color but still has design to it. I’m totally stealing this idea.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like