Polar Bear

That is really impressive-- great job! :green_heart:

You did a really incredible job with this bear, it is absolutely pro-level work. Such care and love in creation is sure to be loved for years to come.

Of course renovating, moving, and taking a drivers license isn’t that hard, adding a skilled level bear pattern won’t be that hard.

BUT YOU MADE IT! and what a cute story, how wonderful that the big brother’s bear will get a little brother as well. Hope he will love his own baby brother as much as he loves the bear :smiley:

And I saw the name of the baby brother bear and hoped you wrote where you’re from, Hei Danmark! Hilsen fra Norge :slight_smile:

Oh - he is ADORABLE - what a great item you made to be cherished - and hopefully passed on to be shared - that is made to be an heirloom!

1 Like

It’s produced in Germany and in Europe it isn’t that difficult to find as long as you are able to find some teddy bear making enthusiasts. In England it’s easiest outside of Germany. I wrote the link to where I found the fabric for this project and they have quite a lot in their webshop.
Where in the world are you?

Hi fellow Scandi-Craftster! :smiley:

USA. Thanks for the link!

OMG he’s gorgeous. You did an amazing job on him.

I love polar bears. This turned out perfect. I love that you shared your very first posted project from before as your first project here.

I love crocheting stuffed animals. I hope to one day wrap my head around sewing one. :heart: