POLL: Which 5 Swaps Should Open First?

Actually the themed ones I remember were many years ago, so likely before the open ended ones! :wink: :heart:

I cannot please everyone, obviously, as I am being told conflicting “wants”. Will ponder today and open tomorrow!

1 Like

Do what you want to do and they will come. It’s about having fun.

4 Likes

You are the organizer…so do it how you want…people will be swapping all over the place soon…I am just happy swapping is happening!

1 Like

No matter if it’s themed or not, it’s a very popular swap. It will be a great gallery and it’s easy enough to run more rounds of it later on, themed, not themed, all the things! It’s one of those swaps that has lasted decades and many incarnations.
OTT round 1 ran in 2005. That is one enduring swap concept!

3 Likes

I learned how to make an altered tin from that swap! I had no idea it was running that long! You are the historian of my internet crafting!

2 Likes

I can host it but it seems that OTT is more popular. I can step aside if the consensus is for OTT. I’m stuck here, so I can go either way.

:grinning:

OTT was already in the top five. I think she is asking you if your prayer flag swap can replace the Common Grounds swap since she is no longer able to organize.

On a personal note, I am really looking forward to a prayer flag swap, regarless of when it happens. They are my newest obsession.

4 Likes

I would like a prayer flag swap! It was next in line… :smiley:

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about your situations @Bunny1kenobi and @Magpie. I cannot even imagine the stress and I hope things go back to normal quickly. Sending you big virtual hugs! :heart: :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

aimr is correct. The OTT is a done deal. We’re going to hold off on Common Ground for now. If you’re ok with it, we want prayer flags!

5 Likes

Oksy - didn’t read the whole thread.

Will post swap today!

Wheeeeeee! Thanks all.

8 Likes

Hooray!!! :tanzania: :sint_maarten: :reunion: :togo: :papua_new_guinea: :sri_lanka: :laos: :st_lucia: :macedonia: :gambia: :guadeloupe: :cameroon: :dominica: :cocos_islands:

2 Likes

Good memories…I participated in that first round and it was epic!

1 Like

Yes!!

1 Like

@Bunny1kenobi and @Magpie I’m so sorry to hear about your jobs. It’s tough enough at the moment without having to face that uncertainty too. Thinking of you from far away.

4 Likes

Ok, the OTT swap is up!

OTT Swap

Hey friends, I need one more swapper!

I am supposed to close the signups for the Go Bananas Swap today, but I have an uneven number of swappers! The point of this swap is to get to know, and then to spoil your partner, and go bananas crafting something really lovely for them, so I’d prefer not to have to do a round robin. Anyone able to help a sister out?

As we’re on the tail end of most of these, can we start discussions about the next set of new swaps?

3 Likes

I think that is a great idea.
I started a thread.

2 Likes

Thank you, Kitty!

2 Likes