Positive Affirmation ATCs

I made these positive affirmation ATCs for the recent Galentines swap.

It’s many layers of acrylic paint and stenciling with some gold mica ink and some gel pen

Nice and bright colors to go with with positivity!

Group shot

21 Likes

I love mine! :heart: These are all fantastic, and I love seeing them together.

1 Like

These are so pretty! I love your color choices. They look very nice all together, too.

1 Like

This is an incredible set. Seriously, girl, you are killin’ it here. Beautifully unique but all so collected, if ykwim. Nice.

2 Likes

You really have a gift for balancing the light and dark, cool and warm, soft- and hard-edges.

1 Like

Wow they really pop! Love the use of mixed media.
Great work :orange_heart:

1 Like

These came out so wonderful. I love the vibrancy you achieved. I sometimes lose brightness with lots of layers but you just made everything more awesome!

1 Like

2 things I do to help with that - work on multiple things at once so that each layer has time to dry. and if I want a lighter color like yellow on top of a darker color, I first use white gesso, let it dry then put the yellow over the gesso.

5 Likes

What a great tip! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Positively funtastic. Love the theme too. After reading all the affirmations " I am puffed-up. "

2 Likes

These are so creative!

1 Like

:art: :heartbeat: :scissors: Congratulations! Your perfectly Positive Affirmation ATC’s are a Featured Project this week! :scissors: :heartbeat: :art:

2 Likes

I love them! They have great sentiment and a beautiful color scheme. I got one and I love it!

1 Like

What a great extra to include with your GALentines. So positive and encouraging!

1 Like

Those are gorgeous! I love the sentiments, colors, and patterns. What lovely ATCs!

1 Like

These are so fabulous. I LOVE the color and the pops of black and white accents. It’s my absolute favorite. The shot of them all together is absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

The whole set is just stellar. The colors and textures are amazing.

Mine is my favorite :smiling_face:
I am especially happy that you sent it inside a magnetic pocket! It’s on my fridge looking bright and wonderful.

My one is making my fridge look 125% more awesome too!

They look even more fantastic as a group, the pattern and colour mixes are just the right balance between chaos and order - stellar!!

2 Likes