Positive Affirmations swap - GALLERY!

Wow! These last two packages were definitely worth the wait. Great work, you two. I love the artwork. :slight_smile:

1 Like

wonderful! @jemimah – well done!

1 Like

Congrats! This swap was one of the best of 2021! Yahoo!

4 Likes

How am I only seeing this gallery now!!

Amazing amazing stuff. I want all the affirmations. But that magnet made my @Kwality570 swoon it’s fab! And the flags by @magpie and the amazing dreamy watercolours by @jemimah so so covetable

4 Likes

It’s been a very long time and I’m afraid the original package I sent to @jemimah is lost for good. Such a shame, it had hand blended tea from a local herbalist & really excellent chocolate including a bar of Ruby Couverture, pink cacao.
And this.

Maybe it will magically arrive one day.

11 Likes

Oh it’s beautiful! I hope it shows up!

1 Like

That’s gorgeous @Magpie!! I adore it and I adore the sentiment :two_hearts:

I’m sad it never arrived, but I feel all the love in it anyway, my friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you

3 Likes

oh no! I’m so glad you snapped a pic so we can all enjoy it –
hopefully the mail gremlins will release it to its rightful owner!

3 Likes

What a joy scroll this gallery is!

1 Like

Who’s ready to get positive again?

3 Likes

It did it did!! Magic is real!! It arrived today!!! :sparkling_heart:

I love it so much, especially the writing inspiration. Thank you!! :smile:

10 Likes

Wow! What brilliant, perfect timing. That is literally amazing (see what I did there?) :smile:

Just rechecked the send date: Oct 9 2021.

There should be a prize for patiently waiting the longest ever delivery time. Hopefully that ruby chocolate makes up for it a little!

3 Likes

:raised_hands: Amazing!!!

2 Likes

The universe responded! I am in awe of your perfect little stitches, @magpie! I think this happy package must have spread positive vibes throughout its journey!

2 Likes

This feels like a good omen for your upcoming move!

3 Likes

This is hard to believe, but what a magical surprise in the end! Wonderful package :star_struck:

2 Likes

8 1/2 months must be some kind of record! The chocolate is delicious btw :smile:

6 Likes

Round 2 signs ups are live!

Ready for round 3?

1 Like