Postage Stamp ATCs from 2020 (and two from 2021)

I made these for swaps on another site. One of the floral ones went to a friend from LC though :wink:

“Together Side by Side” October 2020 - Masterboard background and elements (some by me, some by others [I think @Magpie]), postage stamp, and text.

“Plant Kindness” October 2020 - Masterboard background and elements, tea-tag, dimensional butterfly, sticker, and postage stamp.

“Play!” October 2020 - Masteboard background, scrapbook paper, text from a children’s book, paper layered butterfly (from @geekgirl), and postage stamp.

“Hold Tight” October 2020 - Masterboard background and elements (some by me, some by others [I think @Lynx ]), sticker embellishments, washi tape, text, and postage stamp.

“Scenic Route” October 2020 - Masterboard background, scrapbook paper, washi tape, sticker, text, and postage stamp.

“Beauty of the Soul” November 2020 - Masterboard background and elements (not by me), tea-tag, washi tape, and postage stamp.

“Prosperity is Within” November 2020 - Masterboard background and elements, tea-tag, and postage stamp.

“Believe in Goodness” November 2020 - Masterboard background and elements, fortune, and postage stamp.

“Infinite Potential” November 2020 - Masterboard background and elements, washi tape, tea-tag, and postage stamp.

“Shakespear Stamp, Henry IV” December 2020 - Gelli print book page, scrapbook paper, faux postage sticker, text from “Much Ado about Nothing”, and postage stamp.

“Shakespear Stamp, Macbeth” December 2020 - Gelli print book page, scrapbook paper, faux postage sticker, text from “Much Ado about Nothing”, and postage stamp.

“Singing Shirly” January 2021 - Gelli print music page, music page pieces, washi tape, and postage stamp.

“Dance and Fly” January 2021 - Gelli print music page, metallic stickers, text, washi tape, and postage stamp.

Whew! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thanks for looking :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

You’ve been super productive! Your ATCs are wonderful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! That one came to me, it’s right here on my desk. I recognize some of my background bits, nice!

1 Like

These are so fun…love how you used your stamps…the colors are very vibrant…I really do love mixed media collage work and you do it well!

1 Like

These are wonderful!! How fabulous :grinning:

1 Like

I really like the composition of “Beauty of the Soul.”

1 Like

Your ATCs are always so interesting and fun to peruse! I especially love these, because I am a sucker for anything postal. I picked up a couple of mixed baggies of postage stamps a couple years ago at an antique mall while traveling and this might be a just the inspiration I need to finally make a thing or two with some of them!

1 Like

I really like the postage stamps! Such a great idea.

1 Like