Praise - Swap Whisperer & Community Manager

You all are the best! I can’t wait to see what the future holds. Thank you!

Oh my goodness! I want to hug you all so tight! Like I did before, but knowing this makes me love you all even more. The power of community and your hard work to keep our family together is not lost on me. THANK YOU!

10 Likes

Thank you, Swap Whisperer & Community Manager!
I am glad to be part of this awesome community.

2 Likes

You three are all so amazing! I’m so happy you crazy ladies were in charge and got us where we are :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Your dedication and hard work is so appreciated. We are all so lucky to have great leaders in this group :heart:

1 Like

I always knew @racky and @kittykill were awesome, but this blows me away.

You guys rock, like a rock band in a quarry

7 Likes

you two are the bestest! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

You all are AMAZING! So many thanks for all of the hard work- and creating this new home for all of us!

1 Like

Dear awesome sweets and racky and kittykill, thank you so so so much for all your love and time and yourselves you put into this family!

3 Likes

Thank you to all of you, for keeping our amazing community together :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Cheers to you all!!! The world would be a sad place if it was for you fantastic people! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: thank so much for working so hard and so quickly to give us all a new internet home.

2 Likes

Thank you so very much!! It’s a lot of work and during the holidays you all devoted so much to crafting our space. What can we do??? Will there be plans for a paid member area to help keep the site running? It will never replace what you lost but every little bit counts

2 Likes

I’m just getting to this message now… and all I can say is WOW! Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication @kittykill, @sweets4ever & @racky~

3 Likes

It is astounding how only 3 days into the inception of this site, that it feels like it’s been here forever already :heart: I know part of it is because it is inhabited by all the beautiful souls that made up our former home, but part of it too is because this place has been so well crafted for us to post our projects, our discussions, and our questions.

Hats off to @sweets4ever and @kittykill :tophat: :tophat: :tophat: This is amazing.

14 Likes

Could not send enough hugs to you @kittykill @racky and sweets4ever but I can only at 2 people because Im new heheh !!

10 Likes

I’ve finally had a few hours to sit down and start to explore the already amazing forum you created for us, and I’m already awestruck by what you four have achieved in such a short time. @sweets4ever, @mr.sweets4ever, @racky and @kittykill - you are superheroes! :superhero:

7 Likes

Thank you @racky @kittykill @sweets4ever and @mr.sweets4ever for all that you’ve done to put this amazing site together for all of us!

2 Likes

THANK YOU to all of you! How lovely to see familiar screen names still running this community! :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

This needs to be an adult merit badge.

3 Likes

Sweets and everyone, I LOVE my little heart next to my avatar! I clicked on it and it told me why it was there :grinning: All of you, and all your ideas, are awesome! Thank you!

4 Likes