Primitive Jack-o'-lantern Garlands

I totally never posted these! They are hand sewn and then they were dipped in a pumpkin spice solution to get all grubby looking. Lol.

Oh and I made a few of these pumpkin spice pumpkin baskets. They don’t smell as strong as I wanted, though!! The baskets are handmade as well.

11 Likes

Very cool idea and execution!

2 Likes

I would never have thought of a scented garland. Such a great idea! Both the garland and the basket of pumpkins are really cute.

2 Likes

A scented garland? Cool!!

The little pumpkin basket is adorable!!

1 Like

I bet they smell amazing! Brilliant to add the scent to them

1 Like

So clever to dip them in spice for both primitive texture and a nice, seasonal scent! They’re so cute and so is that basket of pumpkins.

1 Like

that is so cool!

1 Like