Profiles & Personal Messaages

Questions:

• When can I start sending messages to anyone other than @discobot ? :upside_down_face:
  • Is there a way to view my profile as other members see it? As non-members see it?

Suggestions:

• I already forgot what they were…
  • Keep being awesome! :sunglasses:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Yes, I tried to test messages too, but was denied. Boo.

Same. I tried messaging you @Reinikka to test it, but it says “You’ve reached the maximum number of messages. Please wait a few seconds before trying again.” And that was my first message, so its not like I was going crazy messaging people. :crazy_face:

Aha! I thought it was just me.

That happened to me today, too.

What level of trust are you at? have you guys read this?

I believe you and I have already reached member trust levels so something is amiss…I couldn’t PM today either…oh…only group PMs at Member level…

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: How to Edit Profile?

That was a lot of reading and I’m not sure I understood even half of it.

I’m at trust level 2 right now (I think?). It says I am trust level ‘member’. But trust level 1 on that page says we should be allowed to send pms to other members. I cannot send a group pm nor a single pm.

1 Like

Working on replies to these now. :heart_eyes:

In the future, could you keep suggestions/questions as separate threads? It helps others when they are trying to find similar answers and helps me to :white_check_mark: them for you when (if) I can solve them for you. Thank you, thank you.

4 Likes

Okies, personal messages should be available to Level 1 now. Give it a try? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Seems to work now! thank you! :heart_eyes:

I tried both a single pm and a group pm. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start tutorial

Starts one of the following interactive tutorials: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot start tutorial

@Koreena type that message in your messages to discobot. Type “@discobot start advanced tutorial” once you’ve completed the basics :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol- trying to find messages on my mobile… sorry & thank you!!

1 Like