Psyduck amigurumi

So, I’ve been hoping for an official Pokémon crochet pattern book for about a year now, and last month, one came out!! Do I have the pandemic to thank, for pushing crafts like this more into the mainstream? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No clue, but hooray! And here’s my first project from the book!

I had to go with Psyduck first. I sympathize with it so much; it is constantly confused and plagued by headaches. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, and here’s the book! I’m looking forward to making more from it:

23 Likes

It’s absolutely adorable! Beautiful job!

1 Like

Adorable!!! Wonderful job!!!

1 Like

Aww! Another ami that you hit out of the park!

1 Like

I am so glad that you learned this skill and sort of found your stride in crochet…it is indeed one of the more pluses in this crazy time! You also learned to quilt, so two lifelong skills that will bring you (and others!) much joy!

He is not only cute, but really well done…I am so looking forward to seeing so many more of these and maybe some you make up with your own skills!

2 Likes

What a cutie!

1 Like

That. Is. Amazing.

I wish I had those crochet skills. I’d make a bunch and scatter them around town on Pokemon Go Community days.

One of my oldest friends feels the same about psyduck being the most relatable pokemon.

2 Likes

Super cute! Poor little Psyduck…

1 Like

A few month’s ago I watched the live action pokemon movie. I believe this guy was one of the characters in the movie. Anyhoooo…you did a great job capturing its expression. Nice job!

1 Like

Amazing, and some of the other patterns look intense too!

2 Likes

Thanks! I really want to make the Magikarp too (although like with the Psyduck, I want to replace the felt and marker eyes with yarn and safety eyes).

2 Likes

Congratulations, this is one of this week’s featured projects!

3 Likes

If I can with being left-handed and only right-handed instructors then you can! CrochetGuru.com has some good beginner classes.