Psyduck Hat

I’ve been feeling really stressed and overwhelmed lately and wanted a quick and easy crochet project to help calm me down, and this Psyduck hat turned out to be just the trick!

I was a little worried because I’d never made a hat before and I have a HUUUUGE head (“one size fits all” hats do not). I was planning to alter the pattern if needed, but it turned out that just going up two hook sizes was enough to make this fit very comfortably. :slight_smile:

Isn’t this just the silliest, most cheerful hat? I love it! XD It was very quick to work up, too. I think I finished it in just two or three days of sporadic crocheting.

18 Likes

You are too cute! The hat is super cute too!

1 Like

Hee hee! Makes me grin. That is one happy hat!

1 Like

You two make an adorable pair! And congratulations on making it the right size the first time, from a sister in huge noggin-ness!

3 Likes

You look so happy and cute! Love it.
I have the opposite problem. Tiny child-sized head. LOL!

1 Like

How could you go on being stressed in a hat like that? :laughing: :green_heart:

1 Like

Me too! I have to purchase my eyeglasses from the kids’ section, but on the plus side they’re a bit more durable than grown-up glasses!

@roler I love the hat! So cheerful and adorable

2 Likes

:tada: :tada: Congratulations, your adorable project is a featured project this week :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

That is so adorable! What a super cute hat! Sometimes mindless crochet can be the trick to brighten a day. Any finished project just creates all the endorphins. Well done!

1 Like

This is fabulous!

1 Like

Sending you all the good vibes. And the hat turned out great, too!

1 Like