Pumpkins! (Wire wrapped pumpkin pendants)

I made these originally last year and they were such a hit. I’m also SO SICK of the Florida summer heat, I’m already daydreaming about Autumn and Halloween, so I got an early start on this year’s pumpkin patch.

20 Likes

Wow! I love those all so much!

1 Like

Thank you!

I absolutely LOVE these. They are so gorgeous! I truly think they have gotten more magical looking.

2 Likes

I like #7 and the cool silver and gunmetal wire colors of all of them. Nice wire-wrapping curls! Yes, time for fall! Time for Autumn! My fav times of year!

1 Like

I agree with everyone else on this - I love all of these so much! But, that labradorite pumpkin is calling to me. They really do look magical.

1 Like

They are gorgeous! Your wire curls are awesome - something I been meaning to try.

2 Likes

I love labradorite. It’s probably my favorite stone to work with because it’s so dynamic. It just looks magical in everything!

2 Likes

These are delightful!

1 Like

Beautiful!! I would have a hard time picking just one!

1 Like

Always have admired your wire wraps…a technique you have mastered. Beautiful.

2 Likes

These are absolutely magical! I’d be hard pressed to pick a fave, but I think 5th from top is a stand out, personally. Something about it is so mysterious!

Thanks! That’s labradorite. It’s one of my favorite stones to work with. It can look like this dull, ordinary grey, but then the light shifts and BAM! It’s flashing blue, or gold, or green. It’s just a magical stone.

2 Likes