Puppycat Backpack!

So I had actually finished this a week and a half-ish ago. I have watched some of the show Bee and Puppycat on Netflix and thought it was cute! So when I had decided to go to a con that was this past weekend I also decided to do a casual dress up as Bee! Which then meant I needed a Puppycat. So I went to Chloyknights website and found a chibi unicorn and dragon backpack pattern for free. I omitted anything that I didn’t need for Puppycat and then for his brown paws I just made little socks and sewed them on. It was pretty easy to do. Though there were a lot of layers when sewing everything since I was using fleece.

The pocket was big enough for my car and apartment keys, my card wallet, a charger, and a Cirkul flavor thingy. I maybe could have fit more but I really stuffed the plush part of Puppycat :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Aaaaaaa Puppycat!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

That is fantastic!

2 Likes

What a lovely job you did! Well made and so cute!

2 Likes

So darn cute!

2 Likes

Thats so cute. I eant to your custume too!

3 Likes

So cute! Can we see the whole ensemble?

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I loved how he turned out!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m pretty happy with him!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I didn’t take any pictures. I wore a kinda dusty pink pair of jeans and a yellow shirt with a bee on it. So the colors matched Bee but it was super “I’m Bee!”

4 Likes

I didn’t get any pictures of the full look. The rest was just jeans and a yellow shirt XD all the effort went into Puppycat

3 Likes

This is really great! I bet the whole ensemble was a hit with fans!

2 Likes

Thank you! I had one person for sure recognize Puppycat. But a couple noticed and said he was cute!

2 Likes

How adorable! great work on the sewing!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m quite happy with how he turned out!

2 Likes

Adorable and well made. Awesome subtle idea for a con!

2 Likes

Thank you! I knew I wasn’t up to making a whole and detailed outfit but I wanted something!

2 Likes

So cute! Now you need a tiny theremin to make his voice🤣

2 Likes

Lol yes

1 Like

:sun_behind_small_cloud: Congratulations! This little ray of sunshine is one of this week’s featured projects! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

2 Likes