Purse organizer

For a personal swap, teal colour preference. There’s a lot of differing ideas about what shade that really is so I used a few, ha!

Lots of pockets

It’s basically a pocket with more pockets on the inside & the outside.

I really like how it turned out & I’m totally going to make one for myself next!

22 Likes

Pretty AND practical! And pocketful.

2 Likes

Brilliant! I love things that organise :stuck_out_tongue: Your construction is excellent, I’ve always wanted to try those zippers. Did you follow a pattern?

2 Likes

Your combination of fabrics is wonderful! I love the pop of lavender in with the teals (yes, many shades of teal!)…

So this goes into a purse? I don’t know…I would have to show it off all the time!

2 Likes

Thanks @TheMistressT :blush:
@PrincessP I just made it up as I went. Those zippers are dead simple girl, do it! I don’t even measure anything anymore.
@AIMR a friend said the same thing. I went so far as to buy leather & findings to rig an optional strap but it started to seem too much, ykwim? Sometimes less is more.

2 Likes

A friend once told me that just because no one can see your underwear doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t wear beautiful ones! :wink:

5 Likes

Beautiful! Love the variety of color and patterns.

1 Like

Im the lucky recipient of this beautiful organizer!

I love all shades of teal/turquoise/aqua lol, the fabrics you chose are great!

@AIMR yes, it slips into both of my purses so I can swap between them depending on my mood, without dumping and moving a bunch of stuff.

11 Likes

I certainly would switch up my purses more if I didn’t have to reorganize them by each bag! What a great idea!

2 Likes

What a beautiful and brilliant organizer!

1 Like

Ooh, fancy! How did I know you were going to say you did this with no pattern? It came out so nice! What a great way to easily switch between purses!

3 Likes

Thanks all :slight_smile:

Ya, I hardly ever use a pre-made pattern. I find it frustrating to follow more than just the loosest most flexible guidelines. I should have asked for some measurements for this though but she requested to be surprised with whatever I made. Good thing it fits!

2 Likes

A pocket full of pockets! Wonderful!

2 Likes

This is a great pattern and so well executed. How handy to have a removable purse organizer. Brilliant fabric choices as always, my friend.

1 Like

The organizer is great and looks so well made, like everything you do! And Teal, Ha! Yes, people can get so specific on it. I can’t complain though. I have colors I am specific on too. :rofl:

1 Like

:handbag: :purse: Congrats! Your epic organizer is one of this week’s featured projects! :purse: :handbag:

2 Likes

Very pretty!
And one can never have too many pockets.

1 Like

I’d carry that by itself! Lovely color choices

2 Likes

I mean what’s not to like about that!

2 Likes

Thanks all :slight_smile:
I’ve been riding my bike except for rainy days so various bags & purses are getting used lately. The amount of times everything just gets dumped put on the bed sure is frustrating. I gotta get on designing something for myself that’ll be quick to grab, stuff & go!

2 Likes