Quartet of Mini Journals

I’ve discovered (thanks to Alisa Burke classes) that I really enjoy working in tiny art journals :heart: I had some crafty energy a few days ago and whipped these up with some masterboard covers and hand dyed paper pages. Each one has two signatures of five papers each (for 20 pages total). They were super quick to put together because I was able to just do it instead of overthink it! I’m happy with the slightly wonky results :smile: They are all just shy of 3" wide and are 3.5" tall

Thanks for looking :kissing_heart:

22 Likes

I love little journals as well. Nicely done with your own artwork!

1 Like

Cute! The third one (green with gold) is my fav! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My fave is the one with the leaves on it, but they are all pretty!

1 Like

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: Congrats! Your project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

2 Likes

So dainty wee & lovely, those turned out great! The leaf is my fave, love the splatters.

1 Like

Oh I love love love these!! :heart_eyes: I also love working on those mini journals. So cool that you made your own!

1 Like

These are all very pretty! Normally, I like the bright colors best, but this time I am drawn to the last one for some reason. I can understand why you are enjoying making these.

1 Like

How charming! Such a great way to use a little rectangle of masterboard and such a nice thing to tuck into a bag pocket to have handy when the need to journal comes up.

1 Like

These are so neat. I love the fourth one, with the brown. It just appeals to me. Great size too. Not too big, not too small!

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: