Quilta palooza is done. For now

Six finishes… Three have homes. Three get added to the every growing pile of finished with no home.

A quilt of roses for a baby named Rose. I like this pattern. Not a fan of the colours.

The request was space, rainbow and classic patchwork. The back of this has the coolest alien/monsyer print.

The last of this clients daughters has graduated high school. Ive done quilts for all of them.

An around the world top, started aftwr a swap in the old place. I think i made 8 of these with this technique, and i think this is the last one.

Plaid plaid plaid!! I love plaid! Flannel all the way,

Another improv odd scrap quilt. I love making these, but my werod shaped and small cut bucket is getting sparse for variety. Time to make some more quilts i guess. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

26 Likes

These are marvelous. I think the roses turned out great, did she love it?
Around The World & the scrappy loveliness sing to my heart. Just gorgeous. I particularly like that ATW started at the old place. Very, very cool. Full of memories there…

2 Likes

I adore the rose one and think the colors are very pretty. But the star of the show is that Around the World one. Wowza, that looks like it took forever! And all those little squares match up. I would go insane.
Fabulous quilts!

2 Likes

The rose one is my favorite, too. I love the flower colors, but the gray doesn’t work for me; some shade of green might have been more to my taste.

2 Likes

You’re a quilt sorceress! I also love the round the world and improve quilts the most, but hoo boy, they’re all truly lovely. But, I’m a HUGE plaid fan myself and this one is extra dang great!

2 Likes

Wow that roses quilt really makes me happy!

1 Like

They’re all so unique and pretty! I love the last scrappy one. The chaos just calls to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

WOW! ATW and scrappy FTW!

1 Like

They’re all amazing! I love the mix of modern and classic patterns. Your paper piecing is on point and your scrappy quilts are divine!

1 Like

Hella impressive my friend!

1 Like

That last quilt is my favorite! It reminds me of collage work, which makes me think of my mother in law and her amazing art :hearts:

2 Likes

Gorgeous!
I wish I had this kind of talent! Never thought it’s possible to make something that abstract yet beautiful and bright. Thank you for the inspiration!

1 Like

No two alike, wow. What a wonderful collection to be out in the world.

1 Like

These are all beautiful but that rose quilt makes me want to try quilting. It is my favorite!

1 Like

I had a dream that after I retired I would be able to make at least half of the number of quilts you make! Alas, it was a dream…you are a unique quilting machine! wowza!

I have so many fond memories of those old quilt block swaps…your unique patterns! You are probably about the only one who actually turned them into quilts! I love the around the world and those roses!

Dooooo itttttt!!! Join us!!!

1 Like

duude… I haven’t finished the things I already have lined up…

Like thats gonna stop any unreasonable crafty crafter from picking up something new? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

These are all great; I hope you can find good homes for the unclaimed ones!

But I’m trying!!!