I nominate Nighttime Sky

Or Triple Star

4 Likes

All of these are too advanced for me, but I liked the following:
2021 Riley Blake 2021 – Butterfly Block
2022 Riley Blake 2022 - Sweetheart
2023 Riley Blake 2023 – Jack in the Box
2023 Tiley Blake 2024 – Bloom where you are Planted

Patchwork Square – Buttercup, Brasstown Star, Love in the Mist, Poppy.

Generations – Charleston Quilt, Crown and Thorns

4 Likes

I have found 4 to nominate. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Almost forgot….

-I MistressJennie, also submit Black + Rainbow quilt for my goal list entry.

4 Likes

-I MistressJennie, offer my Quilted Mermaid Tote Bag for my small personal finish.

10 Likes

-I mvanrh11, submit this as my current February BOM entry.

I didnt have many things I was working on this month so was hard to use scrap fabrics to make this block so I tried to go with a vibe for the block.

I would like to nominate these blocks for BOM:

10 Likes

Oh I like the double star block!!

4 Likes

WIP. I got the top assembled, just need to add a narrow border then finish it off. It was an interesting mind bender as I worked through it, and it’s wild! Forest wild.

13 Likes

It’s very cohesive!

I managed to get 1/4 of the Halloween quilt quilted today.

2 Likes

I like that the blocks look like they are in random places. Like trees in a forest!

4 Likes

I had a good run of getting stuff done this week I present three finishes!!

-I mvanrh11, submit Quilt and Bound Calm Shell Quilt for my goal list entry.

-I mvanrh11, submit Quilt and Bound Spring Picnic Quilt for my goal list entry.

-I mvanrh11, submit Participate in QAL for my goal list entry.

14 Likes

Wow, you had an extremely productive week!! I really like that clamshell quilt, it’s so bright and colorful!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the BOM nominations. I get the March block up soon.

@marionberries, I’m impressed with how you make all the different sized blocks work for your quilt!

3 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes: All 3 of them are gorgeous but the first one is particularly stunning!

2 Likes

Thank you! It photographers a lot better then it actually looks- My first time doing curved seams and I hated it but photos make it look so much better and its tempting to try again!

2 Likes

@Mvanrh11 - Beautiful quilts, each is so lovely and all so different. It’s fun how each one has such a different vibe.

And do you know what the square in the upper left of the white and purple quilt is called? I want to make one for my star quilt.

1 Like

That curved one is just gorgeous. They are all lovely, but that’s my favourite

2 Likes

March Prompt:
Yellow
From canary to gold, if it falls within the yellow spectrum, it will work for this prompt!

For the color prompts, the monthly color (or a varitation of that color) needs to be highlighted. This can be done in a variety of ways. For example, if the color is red, you could do a black and white quilt block with a pop of red. You could do a block made up of red scraps. You could make a mug rug that you quilt with red thread. Just have fun and make the monthly color shine!

March BOM:

Triple Star - nominated by @marionberries

Quarter 1 Challenge
(January 1 - March 31)
Ombre:
Having colors or tones that shade into each other (MW). Create a quilt project that incorporates an ombre effect.

Goal List:
Don’t forget to submit entries as you complete items on your goal lists! If you haven’t submitted a goal list yet, the lists are quarterly, so you still have this month!

6 Likes

I love the purple one…such eye catching designs! I really like how you have duplicated the pattern but changed out the colors…looks like a totally different pattern…especially the first left on the second row and the third left of the third row…just love those blocks!

3 Likes