Quilted Christmas Stocking

For many years I made and swapped Christmas Stockings online. In 2018, I created this one but, after a series of unfortunate events, was never given an address to send to so I had to keep it, which was kind of sad because it wasn’t meant for me.

10 Likes

Wonderful! I adore your fabric choices and how you combined them in such a cheerful way. Happy New Year!

1 Like

It’s great! How about, maybe it’s perfect for this year’s stocking swap? It is never too soon to start thinking about xmas, lol.

1 Like

i love how there is just enough of each fabric to give you a taste of it, but not to overwhelm the stocking.
is the back pieced as well, or just a solid?
either way, so much fun!

1 Like

The back is solid

1 Like

It’s awesome…I Iove the bits of fabric you chose for the Christmas stocking. The intended recipient totally missed out on something fab!

1 Like

So pretty. The person you made it for really missed out!

What a fun stocking! That’s unfortunate that it never made it to the intended recipient, but I bet you can find someone who will love it. :heart:

1 Like

It is a truly beautiful stocking and I bet you can find lots of people who will love it.

I have a quilted stocking, made by a craftster, maybe even made by you as sadly I do not remember who made it, but I use it every Christmas and it always brings a smile to my face.

1 Like

Thanks … she bailed on the swap and the organizer never gave me another person to send to.

1 Like

If it looks similar to this it may have been me.

So beautiful and festive!

1 Like

It is sad when someone else are supposed to get it, but then doesn’t. It does look great of course, I love the different fabric you’ve used.

1 Like