Quilted Gnome Pillow

I found this gnome block on Pinterest and added some rick rack as a belt and turned it into a 16” pillow. I quilted the front and backs on my long arm machine. Envelope style back.

I then made a 2nd version.

31 Likes

I love the wood grain quilting on the second one! Very fitting for a gnome :grin: And I’m really fond of the flower fabric you used on the back of the first one :slight_smile:

They are both so cute!

4 Likes

These are great! I love how simple the shapes are, yet it is instantly recognizable. And your quilting is amazing.

2 Likes

Aw a garden gnome and a woodland gnome! I love them!

1 Like

I never knew that I needed gnome pillows until I saw these. They are just perfect. The quirky body style, the colors, the wood grain. They are fantastic. Well done.

2 Likes

Such a cute pattern and the belt really sets them over the top! I also really like the colors on the β€œwood” one.

1 Like

These are so cute! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Ooh, the wood grain is fantastic! :green_heart:

1 Like

https://www.sewcanshe.com/blog/2018/12/11/sew-a-gnome-quilt-free-block-pattern?format=amp

The link for the gnome pattern!
Thank you all.

3 Likes

The wood grain is so fab! Both are great. Hey! I recognize that flower fabric too-it is currently on my bar. :grinning:

2 Likes

Vintage yardage I found a a garage sale! I love it so much!

1 Like

The wood grain one is fabulous!

1 Like

These are both delightful! I love everything from the gnome design to the fabric choices to the quilting patterns!

2 Likes

I love how the quilting makes the two gnomes look so different.
I have a friend who is hardcore in to gnomes right now that these would be perfect for!

2 Likes

I totally agree!
The flower quilting you did on the first one, amazes me though!! Great quilting skills!!

Love both your gnome pillows! So cute and simple.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - i agree wtih @Reinikka. the woodgrain one is straight up, MONEY!!! gosh, i love that one. so much happiness!!! and it’s a slip cover?! love, true love.

1 Like

I love how with the same pattern you got 2 completely different looks. I love that bright flower material.

2 Likes

Those are great! And the quilting is amazing!

1 Like

These are so lovely! I adore the woodgrain quilting.

1 Like

So adorable! I love the fabrics you chose!

1 Like