Quote me on that Swap Gallery

got my fab package from @Smmarrt - its got it all. Thank you so much, I do love it so much.

a group shot - a goat of course and three little hand made journals.

close up on the jourals

and the goat who has a quotes on both sides

and their final spot in my craft room on top of my small storage drawers

9 Likes

The goat! That is seriously the G.O.A.T., HOW AWESOME!

1 Like

Great package. Cool fabrics. I love the way the quotes look. Are they printed on tissue paper?

2 Likes

I typed one on tissue paper. And I cheated with the second and used Dina Wakley’s typed ledger paper.

And the goat @Magpie Was found at Dick Blick in the craft aisle. Couldn’t resist a goat for @goatgoddesss !!

5 Likes

Gorgeous package @Smmarrt! Your colour combos and design in these pieces are fabulous!!

2 Likes

@Smmarrt That goat is adorable and perfect for GoatGoddess. I like the way you did the color stripes down it. The little notebooks are cute too!

2 Likes

The design on the goat is from an ad that kept popping up on Pinterest - an artist named Claire Desjardins and her lampshades sold at Anthropologie.

https://www.anthropologie.com/shop/claire-desjardins-kaleidoscope-lamp-shade?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=000&searchparams=q%3Dclaire%2520desjardins%26sayt%3Dtrue&type=STANDARD&quantity=1

2 Likes

Cool goat! I love the way the colors overlap and are translucent.

I received from the amazing @gozer ! I think I need to send her an additional package because this package was PERFECT. I am totally in love with what she sent!

First, this super cute notebook in gorgeous, vibrant colors! I think geckos are adorable, and this one is perfect. And the lettering!!! LOVE!

And then she painted this AWESOME mirror! Such happy hues! I’m trying to decide if this will go up on the wall in my office, or in the kitchen. I love it!!

Thank you SO MUCH, @gozer! You really hit the ball out of the park!

10 Likes

It has been a joy seeing @gozer’s painting skills develop into such beautiful work! I love the flowers and the gecko really is cute!

3 Likes

What wonderful pieces!! I agree the lettering is fantastic!

3 Likes

Wow - what a fun package!

3 Likes

Both the notebook and the mirror are gorgeous @gozer!!

I’ve been working away on my artwork for @Magpie, it’s taken longer than I was expecting, but I think it’s coming together. I will get it done!!

3 Likes

I love that first quote! Man, I need that tattooed on my arm, lol.

@jemimah I’m not in any kind of hurry at all. Just relax & have a good making whatever you feel like :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wonderful items, both would suit me too.

3 Likes

Prepare to be amazed because I was when I opened my package from @Abbeeroad … Abbie kindly offered to swap hoops with me when I commented that’s all I wanted in this swap. Then she mimicked one of my doodles in beautiful colours to create this little masterpiece, which I totally love!

13 Likes

Beautiful! I often thought your beautiful doodles would be gorgeous stitched up!

I was right!

The quote is also appropriate… :laughing:

4 Likes

That is gorgeous!

3 Likes

I’m so glad you like it, @Cindy! It was really fun to stitch.

And bonus I received my hoops (that’s right she sent me TWO) from @Cindy today!!

I laughed out loud at the carrot one (a fave Lisa Simpson quote that gets thrown around a lot in our house) and love the wildflowers one, too! I’ve wanted to stitch that quote forever but never got around to it. Now I don’t have to! Both have glow in the dark thread elements!!

Thank you @Cindy for a great swap!!

11 Likes

That thread doodle is completely wonderful!

Carrot! I am cracking up over here!

2 Likes

Beautiful wording with both the embroidery stitches and the cross stitching!

The little carrot addition is so darn cute as well as that quote!

3 Likes