Raccoon Trilogy and Floral Cards

I recently starter back with my bird and nature photography, and caught this “naughty” raccoon climbing (and hanging from) my bird feeder.

I was able to snap some cool pictures with my Nikon D7500. I ordered 4x6 prints from snapfish.
I trimmed my 5x7 cards down to 4.25x 6.25 inches.

I edited to B&W in Photoshop Elements.

The collage is from Kanapaha Botanical Garden in Gainesville Florida. My aunt had my uncle’s celebration of life here, but we didn’t make it, so we visted after.

I made this into a magnet, too, where I superimposed the KBG info, too.

Here’s some other ways I am playing with using my photos.

This flower is a hot papaya I planted behind my house where I am trying to build pretty ground cover and some butterfly attractions.

17 Likes

That naughty raccoon is certainly photogenic! I love how you thought of so many different ways to use the pictures. And the flowers are striking and colorful. Love them all!

1 Like

I know racoons (and possums) are seen as a pest, but Im so jealous of you americans that gets too see and take photos of this super cute animal! (Both the opossum and the racoon)
One of the reasons I wanna travel to the states is the wild animals. Racoons, opossums, coyotes, bisons, wolfs (even though we have wolfs here in Sweden too), prarie dogs and all the others…

Love your photos, they are great! And so nice making them into cards!

1 Like

Pm me your address and I’ll send you a card…happy mail! :raccoon:

2 Likes

You take beautiful photos. Love those trash pandas! Ha!

2 Likes

Great shots! Love the black and white.

1 Like