"Rage" Cross Stitch

I love a snarky cross stitch pattern and couldn’t resist this one! I stitched this on 16 ct aida and the pattern only calls for 4 colors. The confetti stitches were the most tedious part. This one called for my “feeling stabby” needle minder, which was a gift from @MistressJennie.

24 Likes

Gorgeous!

I have a piece I stitched while waiting for a really unresponsive doctor. He was an hour late, so I got a lot done. It doesn’t actually look anywhere near as angry as I felt.

I never went to that doc again.

4 Likes

I love you Sis!

1 Like

That would be so aggravating!

1 Like

I love you, too!

1 Like

I love this! The confetti stitches might have been a bother, but they really make the piece.

2 Likes

Hilariously awesome!!!

2 Likes

Feeling stabby, indeed! Perfect snark! And I agree that the confetti stitches are perfect for it.

1 Like

Such a cool representation of this phrase! Add me to the chorus of those saying how the confetti stitches make the piece, but oof!

1 Like

So fun! Lovely work and that needle minder is the best. I need to get one as I’m always misplacing my needle while switching thread colors.

2 Likes

:green_heart: :green_heart: Congratualations! The hilarious cross stitch is a FEATURED PROJECT! :green_heart: :green_heart:
Thank you for sharing your talent with Lettuce Craft!

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing! I can’t imagine trying to count all of the squares for the confetti. I love the varying shades of red in the splatters! It’s so great. It’s definitely the small details that count.

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind compliments, and I’m excited to have it be a featured project! This was a lot of fun to make, even with the little confetti stitches. It wouldn’t be the same without the splatter effect. This was also somewhat cathartic, as I just had a few insanely busy months at work. This piece really did let me sublimate my frustrations!

1 Like