Rainbow Gable Box

I made this Rainbow Gable Box to send to my SIL’s family, filled with treats, for Easter.

The svg files are from svgcuts.com’s Hoppy Easter kit, but I think by changing up the papers this box could be used for lots of occasions and celebrations; birthdays, showers, weddings, Pride, get well, thank you, welcome, etc.

Since the papers I chose weren’t really suitable for stamping a sentiment, I pulled out an oval I had and stamped that. I wanted all of us to sign it before attaching it to the box, so it’s just propped up in the pic!

I used my Cricut Explore to cut the files.

13 Likes

It reminds me of a Happy Meal box, but instead, it’s even more adorable Happy…err…Hoppy Mail! Super cute!

1 Like

Yes! Totally the same style box. A bit smaller, though, and less fried-smelling. :wink:

So much rainbow! I love your paper choices here.

1 Like

Thanks, friends!

This is so cool. My girls would flip for boxes like these. I really should try to expand my cricut skills. We almost attempted a leprechaun trap yesterday…but ended up just using the pic as inspiration, lol. I just have to think how awesome your stuff is next time and go for it!

1 Like

You totally need to go for it! This project is a pretty easy one to start with, too. AND this designer does assembly videos for early all her projects, too!

1 Like

Fun box and you are right, with different color combos/papers it could be pretty universal. Looks great.

1 Like

Super bright and cheerful! It’s fab!

1 Like

This is so adorably cheerful. On a grey rainy day, I totally love seeing your happy rainbow creation. :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks, ladies!

Well, it’s going to Oregon, so it will definitely see a few grey, rainy days!