Rainbow giraffe

I forgot I stitched this up until I found it in a drawer the other day. I need to get it framed and hung up!

I love these rainbow animal cross stitches. :heart:

27 Likes

How beautiful - love the bright colors!

1 Like

I love how vibrant the colors are.

1 Like

Wow! Beautiful! The black background really makes it pop!

2 Likes

the rainbowy colors are so eye catching!

1 Like

I cannot even imagine how this happened. Honestly. and on black. but this size is stupid small. i can’t even.

:metal:

1 Like

I love the bright colors. Such an unexpected touch with epic results!

1 Like

So colorful and beautiful!! I’m always impressed with how our brains can recognize things like pictures of animals with funky recolors. This is so awesome.

1 Like

Love the colours and who doesn’t love giraffes :grin:

Yes, frame it! :metal:t2:

1 Like

The time and love that must’ve gone into this beautiful piece! I’m glad you re-found it and hope it finds a place of display soon.

1 Like

Wow! :astonished: Did you follow a pattern, or is this your own design? Either way, so impressive!

I followed a pattern. I wish I was this awesome at design! :slight_smile:

So vibrant! Your colorful rainbow giraffe is awesome!

1 Like

That giraffe does not belong in a drawer, so cool and colourful :smiley: put it on the wall, on a pillow, on a bag, I don’t care, just don’t hide this gem away :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow! I have a bunch I the drawer too, but none as impressive as this. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is great! Any time I see bright colored animals like this I always find them reminiscent of Lisa Frank. There was Lisa Frank merchandise everywhere when I was in elementary school!

1 Like