Rainbow glass and natural stone necklace

Spending the weekend at @Magpie’s house working on a new outfit for a parrot friend of ours.
She let me use the good beads! Squeeeee!

Lovely charming HP charm bracelet made by @Pigeon while keeping me excellent company. Peep.

22 Likes

Look what my awesome friend made! I am trying to get her to give me this necklace. It is rainbow after all, my utter favourite of all favourites, lol.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rainbow: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heartpulse: :rainbow_flag: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Nice! Those beads are pretty cool!

3 Likes

Welcome @AthenaDaytona! The necklace is utterly charming. There’s never a bad time for rainbows :smiley: :rainbow:

3 Likes

Ooh, fun! I love the rainbow eyeballs just scattered throughout. :grinning:

3 Likes

Yay for the good beads! It came out great and will go with anything.

3 Likes

Both pieces are nicely done!

Rainbow is always wonderful, and I love the extra special beads like the skull!

That bracelet is also nicely done…love how the feathers are spaced evenly between those cute charms!

Welcome @AthenaDaytona…looks like you also get to hang out with the good crafters! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome! I love the bright colors. Just what is needed to brighten up a rainy day.

3 Likes

Gorgeous!! And welcome :rainbow: :owl: :sparkles:

3 Likes

gorgeous necklace! so vibrant. How fun that must have been crafting with magpie and pigeon.

And great bracelet @pigeon!

3 Likes

Very good beads indeed!!

3 Likes

Welcome! I bet it was fun being around all that energy!

I love glass beads - and you picked all the rainbows, with some skulls thrown in for balance!
:metal:

2 Likes

Sigh. My lovely friend moved far, far away again. She could not resist the lure of a warmer climate. Even worse? She took this necklace with her instead of giving it to me! Darn it all.

3 Likes

Pretty pretty

2 Likes

The random skullies are the cutest!

1 Like

The rainbow necklace is so versatile. The hidden skulls are a hoot.